Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Hello fellow book bloggers, it's been such a long time since I posted. Life has been a bit of a struggle over the last two years and I have barely read anything. This year though I am making changes and reprioritising. This means a return to reading a blogging so expect to hear me again soon. I won't be reading anywhere near as much as I used to, but I am aiming for at least one book a month as well as starting to watch more films again. Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making some new ones.

5 comments:

Kailana said...

Welcome back!!

Aarti said...

Ohmigosh, I was so excited to see this post! Welcome back, Rhinoa :-) I look forward to whatever you post, whenever you are able. I'm sorry the past few years were tough - I hope the next few are much happier.

Robin said...

Hooray!! It's so nice to have you back! You've been missed.

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD, the sub/dude said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhinoa said...

Thanks it's so good to be reading again and I will start catching up on peoples blogs soon as well and get lots of new recommendations :)