Friday, January 06, 2012

Personal Note

Morning blogging world. I thought I would share a personal note with you all today. After a lot of deliberation I signed up for a distance learning degree course and my course materials all arrived today. I'm really excited and keen to get stuck in. It will mean less reading as it will take up 8-10 hours each week for the foreseeable future, but I aim to still complete the challenges I am signed up for. You may notice a change in the type of books I read and review outside of challenges but I hope that's ok.

7 comments:

Marg said...

Oh how exciting. I have thought about trying to do some study but never actually done anything about it!

Kailana said...

That's awesome, Rhinoa. Good luck to you!

Chris said...

Sounds like fun :D

Darla D said...

Congratulations! I'll be looking forward to hearing about the new kinds of things you'll be reading.

Aarti said...

Good luck, Rhinoa! Is the class on an exciting new topic? I hope you enjoy it :-)

Susan said...

I'm sorry it took me so long to try the comments to make sure they work this time. How is it going? Are you enjoying the long-distance learning? What are you taking?

Susan said...

I tried to leave a comment here once and it got eaten by my computer. So I'm back again on my new one! and it looks like it might work this time....so I had said, congratulations! Like Darla said, what will you be studying? I think it's exciting, too. Let us know how you find it.