Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year, New Layout

Happy New Year everyone! I decided that this year I would have a drastic template change and move away from the black background I have had since I started at blogger a few years ago and give a white background a go. The last two years I have been pretty crappy at blogging and one of my resolutions is to blog about every book I read in 2012 as well as to make a concentrated effort to keep up with my reader feeds. Yes I know I said the exact same thing last year, but this year I really mean it...


I will wrap up last year in my next post and start back again at the beginning for 2012. I will be updating more of the blog soon and changing how I do things. I hope to put my challenge books on a separate tab as well as my yearly reading and keep the front page much cleaner. I will also be keeping this just to books and films as I have another blog for randomness. Despite being a rubbish year for blogging, 2011 was a great year for reading. I read over 120 books and had my best year of reading yet despite all the other stuff going on in my life. This year though may see a massive decrease as I am contemplating doing some studying and if I decide to go ahead with it, it will take up a large amount of my free time as I work full time.

I hope everyone had a great 2011 and I look forward to reading all your blogs in 2012!

1 comments:

Marg said...

Love the new layout!