Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's now 00:40 here in the UK and I still feeling terrible but have just finished my second book. So far I have read Graveminder by Melissa Marr which was fantastic and I just completed Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton which I also really enjoyed. I'm debating whether to go to bed properly for a bit and see if I feel any better after a proper sleep, or if I should carry on and see if I can sweat out the rest of this flu thing. Either way, I hope everyone is reading books they love as much as I have been and is having fun :)

3 comments:

Pammy pam said...

whatever you decide is best. Congrats on what you've accomplished so far!

Erin said...

R! E! A! D!
Any book that you can see!

It's getting late where I am now, so I can totally understand the temptation to just go to sleep! Whichever way you go, keep having fun :-)

alitareads said...

I hope you're feeling better! Sounds like you've been having a great readathon, though!