Saturday, October 22, 2011

Readathon - End of hour 6

This has been a bit of a fail readathon wise so far annoyingly. I read for the first few hours and then fell asleep despite it being around 4pm here in London. I woke up with a splitting headache so I've taken a bunch of paracetamol and made some dinner in the hopes it perks me up a bit. I hate being sick and hopefully this weekend will be the last of it.


The good news though is that the book I am reading is awesome! I'm just over halfway through Graveminder by Melissa Marr and love it so far. Great characters and an unusual story which is perfect for this time of year and the RIP challenge. I hope everyone is doing better than me...

5 comments:

Care said...

NO FUN being sick! HOpe you feel better and here's CHEERS for a wonderful ReadAThon.

ardentreader said...

Ugh! I hate being sick and can't imagine doing the readathon while being ill. I hope you start to feel better!

Kailana said...

I hope you feel better soon!

quirky girls said...

I don't think I am as far along as you are in the book, but I am REALLY liking it so far. :)

Buried In Print said...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. But you've still managed to finish two books?! That's pretty great! (I haven't finished my first yet, and I barely have a sniffle to blame.) Whether you stay up for a bit more, or get up again closer to the end, I hope you're taking care and enjoying your reading.

Happy read-a-thon-ing!

Cheering you on from Team Trix