Sunday, October 23, 2011
The end of the readathon for another time. It's been a strange one for me this time around. I was so antisocial and while I read a couple of posts, I didn't comment on a single blog or do any of the mini challenges apart from the first and last meme's. I think it's due to feeling so rough with sinusitis again that made me just hole up by myself and read in between naps and cat cuddles. Hopefully next time I will be much more sociable and get more involved as that's one of the big draws to doing it with so many other people around the world.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?