Saturday, July 09, 2011

Bookish Haul

I popped into town today for Harry Potter day to pick up a goodie bag (yes Mariel I got you one too) and took a detour to the book shop oops.



I got :

Finding Sky - Joss Stirling
Anno Dracula - Kim Newman (with a recommendation k. The spine from Neil Gaiman)
The Scarletti Curse - Christine Feehan (I really liked the cover and the blurb sounds interesting)
The Reluctant Mage - Karen Miller
Dark Heart Forever - Lee Monroe
Dark Heart Rising - Lee Monroe

Looking forward to getting stuck in!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kailana said...

yay for book shopping! I hope you enjoy your books!

Susan said...

I've been meaning to read Anno Dracula for a bit now. Please read and review soon! And I'll look to see if it is over here yet. I met him once, at a convention (Kim Newman) well - didn't meet him, he was one of the writer guests of honour and I sat in on his horror panel. Very interesting person too. His work is a bit twisted, and I read all his early stuff. Hmm, do you think this is my way of saying I should get his book?? lol

Happy reading and who can resist a bookstore among us? Not me!