Saturday, April 09, 2011

Readathon - End of hour 8

Currently Reading : Fairest of them all - Serena Valentino


Books Read - 1
Pages Read - 158
Total Pages - 455

Time spent reading - 105mins
Time spent eating/cooking - 0mins
Time spent in cat related activities - 5mins

Time spent blogging/online - 10mins

Total time spent reading - 380mins

I finished my first book and it ended fantastically. Part fiction and part non fiction looking at the stories about Baba Yaga. The book I am reading at the moment looks at the Queen in Snow White and how she becomes the Wicked Stepmother we know form the Disney film.


2 comments:

jehara said...

The books you are reading sound really interesting! I will have to remember these titles.

So, I have recently discovered a new author on a recommendation from a friend of mine. The books sort of have an Alice Hoffman quality to them. I think you would like them. The author's name is Sarah Addison Allen and I have read all of her books already in the last two weeks.

alitareads said...

Looks like you've been having a great day! Keep it up!