Sunday, April 10, 2011

Readathon - End of hour 24

All done for another readathon. Final figures are :



Books Read - 6
Pages Read - 259
Total Pages - 1474

Time spent reading - 165mins
Time spent in cat related activities - 5mins

Time spent blogging/online - 10mins

Total time spent reading - 880mins

Books Read :
Baby Yaga Lays an Egg - Dubravka Ugresic
Fairest of All - Serena Valentino
As Puck would have it - Paul Ruditis (Charmed)
Return to Labyrinth v4 - Jake T Forbes & Chris Lie
Legends of the Dark Crystal v2 - Barbara Randall Kesel
The Young Merlin Trilogy 0 Jane Yolen (three books in one volume)

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
When my husband got home around hour 11/12

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Young Merlin Trilogy by Jane Yolen was great. A light read with a fun story to keep you going for about 3 hours.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I didn't do any of the mini challenges apart from the first and last as I got caught up in reading, but they always work really well and keep people focused.

5. How many books did you read?
6

6. What were the names of the books you read?
See above

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I think Fairest of All was my favourite although to be honest I loved them all!

8. Which did you enjoy least?
None, they were all awesome.

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
N/A

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I can't remember if this was my third, fourth or fifth but I would definitely sign up for another one as a reader.

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Congrats for finishing the 24 Hour Read-a-thoon! You did really good!! I think I am out of my reading slump. Let's see!!!

Here is my last update!

jehara said...

6 books and almost 1500 pages, you did awesome!!! Time for sleep now. :)