Saturday, April 09, 2011

Readathon - End of hour 2

Approaching the end of the second hour here are my stats :


Currently Reading : Baba Yaga Laid an Egg - Dubravka Ugresic
Books Read - 0
Pages Read - 130
Total Pages - 130

Time spent reading - 100mins
Time spent eating/cooking - 10mins
Time spent in cat related activities - 10mins

Total time spent reading - 100mins

1)Where are you reading from today?
The front room of my flat just outside London. Alternating between the round chair and the sofa when the cats steal the chair!

2)Three random facts about me…
I think my middle name Jane is really boring
My natural hair colour is blonde (it's currently a purply red colour)
I am addicted to playing Pocket Frogs and this will be a real test not playing it for 24 hours...!

3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
One novel for OUAT V challenge
One Fairy Tale Challenge novel
One 11 11 11 Challenge novel
One Manga or Graphic Novel
Anything else I have time for and takes my fancy from the stack I have compiled on the sofa.

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
As above, I want to read a minimum of three novels and a manga or graphic novel.

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
In the early hours try reading graphic novels and manga. It helps keep you focused as they are short and picture focused.

0 comments: