Friday, April 08, 2011


It's been ages since I last updated. Work is good just very very busy. I'm reading lots though and will eventually get around to putting up some reviews. In the meantime I have signed up for the Once Upon a Time V Challenge here and am really excited to get going on my books! It runs from 21sh March until 20th June and there are a variety of different challenge options. I haven't decide which one I will be doing yet, will just see how many books and I read and slot them in afterwards. I love the genres so am sure I will read lots. I'm not yet putting together a pool, I have so many cool books I could read for this challenge, I am just going to pick what takes my fancy as I go along :)


I will make a good start this weekend during the readatho which I have signed up for again. I can't wait to get started and will put together some books tonight ready for the 1pm UK kick off (I think that's the right time. I think we are GMT+1 now because of BST).

1 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I am cheering you on from Michigan! Good luck!