Sunday, January 09, 2011


Firstly the Manga Challenge is back again in 2011, for full details please go to the blog here. Nymeth and her boyfriend have very kindly made a new button for 2011 if you want to display it on your site.


I have signed up to one more challenge, one with Kailana at The Written Word. We have given each other a list of 4 books to read and have to read 3 minimum. I have put them in my sidebar along with my other challenge lists. It's getting a bit long now...

I have also been giving my book list from Nymeth for our reading challenge which are in the sidebar and should have my list from Mariel in a couple of weeks time when we meet up to exchange Christmas gifts (hopefully over a hot chocolate and cupcake).

1 comments:

Darla D said...

I love the new button! Hooray for Yotsuba! Of course I will join again - I wouldn't miss it!