Thursday, August 19, 2010

Testing

So I finally got a new iPhone recently which I have already downloaded lots of apps to. One is a blogger app and basically I'm seeing if it works! I at least included a photo of me and Eris caught snoozing a few days ago. I can't believe how big the kittens are now, but they are one now so technically not kittens anymore...

Looking forward to a fun weekend. My dad just turned 60 and me and my sister have a fun day of celebrations planned. I won't say here as he is sneaky enough to try and spoil the surprise. Tutt tutt.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

Super cute pic! Happy birthday to your dad :)

Alice Teh said...

That's great! I was going to post something similar also in my blog. I got an iPhone more than 2 weeks ago and only had the time to play with it last weekend. I have downloaded lots of apps, shot a few pics and those are the ones I'm posting on my blog soon (after I've cleared my GR). LOL Have fun with your iPhone!