Monday, August 23, 2010

Rating : 1.5/5
Number of Pages : 119
Series : Companion to 100 Strokes of the Brush
Format : Erotic Fiction Novel
Reason for Reading : 10 10 10 Challenge

The follow up to One Hundred Strokes of the Brush when Melissa has grown up a little. She revisits some previous relationships and the narrative jumps around a little. She seems desperate to have a baby but when she miscarries it spells the end of her relationship as well. Not must of the erotic and sensual aspects of the first book, this is more inwardly focused on what Melissa thinks and feels.

I didn’t really like this. The first one was very sensual and I really warmed to Melissa. In this one I just found her really self absorbed and annoying. Luckily it was a short book or I would have tossed to aside and not bothered to finish it which is pretty much unheard of behaviour for me.

0 comments: