Sunday, April 11, 2010

Readathon - End of Hour 24

The end of the April 2010 readthon is here. I had a blast as always :)


Current Book : Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami
Books Read So Far : 8
Pages Read Since Last Update : 155
Total Pages Read : 1,482
Time Spent Reading : 100 mins
Total Time Spent Reading : 975 mins
Time Spent in Cat Related Activities : 70 mins

Closing meme :

1. Which hour was most difficult for you?
- Around hour 12 as I had such bad pains I had to go to bed for a bit

2. Could you list a few high interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- I really enjoyed Ella Enchanted and all the Buffy graphic novels I read

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- No it's as good as all the other ones so far :)

4. What do you think worked really well in this years Read-a-thon?
- I'm not sure as I didn't participate in any mini challenges this year deciding to focus on reading instead. They have always been great in the past though and a lot of fun.

5. How many books did you read?
- This time I read 8 in total and part of a 9th.

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Ella Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine
Dead as a Doornail - Charlaine Harris
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Buffy 8 v3
Buffy 8 v4
Buffy 8 v5
Buffy 8 v6
Death Note v6
Parts of Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
- I enjoyed all of them, but Dead as a Doornail stands out the most. I just love the Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood series :)

8. Which did you enjoy the least?
- None, they were all fab!

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year's Cheerleaders?
- N/A

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
- Of course! Sign me up for being a Reader again :)

4 comments:

ferrywoman said...

Wonderful job on the Read-a-Thon! Way to go! I'll be looking forward to reading with you on October. Keep on rocking and reading, read-a-thoner! It's been lots of fun! :D

gautami tripathy said...

You did a great job. I could only manage two books with 762 pages in total!

Read-a-thon:End of Event meme

Hannah Stoneham said...

I have just finished Kafka on the Shore for my book group - although i think I will be posting on it in a few weeks as I think I read the book club books out of orderm being rather disorganised! I do hope that you enjoye what you read - I did, although i have by no means "worked it out" - I think that it is the kind of book that one could read many times before making peace with its many riddles!

thanks indeed for sharing

Hannah

Kailana said...

Looks like you read a lot of great books and had lots of fun!!! Glad to see your blog having some activity, too. :)