Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon - End of Hour 2

So I have successfully reached the end of the second hour.


Current Book : Ella Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine
Books Read So Far : 0
Pages Read Since Last Update : 161
Total Pages Read : 161
Time Spent Reading : 120 mins
Time Spent in Cat Related Activities : 0 mins

Opening Meme

Where are you reading from today?
- The sofa in our front room

3 facts about me...
- Despite being married I am a crazy cat lady (Eris is purring on my knee as I type this bless)
- I recently got home from a holiday to New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong which was amazing
- I have already consumed 5 jam doughnuts since the readathon started eep

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (ie number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
- Not really. I would like to read 3 novels, 1 graphic novel and 1 manga ideally but am pretty flexible

If you're a veteren read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
- In the sleepy hours after 15 try reading graphic novels or manga when it's harded to concentrate on anything heavier. The pictures really help.

3 comments:

katrina said...

Good Luck Rhiona, I keep meaning to read Ella Enchanted - one day!

jehara said...

Happy reading!! I am about to start Ella Enchanted. I woke up with a bad headache so I started with an audiobook.

Nise' said...

You are doing fantastic! Keep it up.