Sunday, April 11, 2010

Readathon - End of Hour 12

The halfway point and I am so tired now (it's 1am here).


Current Book : Undecided what to read next...
Books Read So Far : 3
Pages Read Since Last Update : 106
Total Pages Read : 710
Time Spent Reading : 95 mins
Total Time Spent Reading : 645 mins
Time Spent in Cat Related Activities : 40 mins

I just finished my first book and spent some quality time with Eris who needed stroking apparently ^_^ Not really sure what to read next. Contemplating sleep for a bit as my tummy is still sore.

8 comments:

softdrink said...

Readers rule
Readers rock
As the hour grows late
I wouldn’t be reading any John Locke

Staci said...

I say take a ^_^ nap!!! You're doing great!!

Cheering you on!

jehara said...

You're doing great!!!

Shanyn said...

In a Story Book

At night when sunshine goes away,
And it's too dark for me to play,
I like to come inside, and look
For new friends in a story book.

cherylbaryl said...

You are doing great. Yeah, I am still up and it's Sunday! Keep up the great reading. Here to cheer you on!

katrina said...

Hope you had a nap and are feeling better x

carolsnotebook said...

A story is a special thing
The ones that I have read
They do not stay inside the books
They stay inside my head.
(author unknown)

Looks like you're having a great read-a-thon. Some sleep sounds good.

Kathleen said...

Cheering for you!