Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am starting the Mystery Read-A-Thon in a few minutes. I am still full of a nasty cold which has zapped my enery and concentration so I will log how much time I spend reading today and finish up tomorrow. To begin there are a couple of questions on the blog here :

1) Give us five fun-facts about you. (Things that are so trivial you wouldn't think of them right away, but that might make others smile.)
- I have 4 lovely cats
- I spend as much time as possibly in my pyjamas and dressing gown
- I am naturally blonde but hate it so dye it darker (currently a dark red)
- I DJ once a week in a local clun with my husband
- The best colour in the world is purple

2) What is on your TBR stack for the next two days?
I aim to read 2 out of the following :
- Death Masks : Jim Butcher
- Dead Over Heels : Charlaine Harris
- Shakespeare's Champion : Charlaine Harris

3) Do you have any specific hopes and plans for this read-a-thon?
- To stay awake really, this cold has really wiped me out sadly

4) Did you participate in the Mystery Read-A-Thon in the past?
- Yes I did the last one and possibly the one before I think

5) If you already participated, can you give the new participants any tips on what to do and what not to do?
- Try not to get too caught up in finishing books, it's supposed to be fun so take your time and enjoy what you are reading

6) If this is your first Mystery Read-A-Thon, how do you plan to go ahead?
- N/A

5 comments:

Kathrin said...

Oh no, Rhinoa. Get well soon!

Love the books you chose, so have fun reading them :-) And stay in your PJ and dressing gown. I agree, nothing is more comfortable!

gautami tripathy said...

I like to be in rags at home!
LOL!

Mystery Readathon: Intro post

Laza said...

I am almost always in some form of pjs at home! Goes along well with my winter hibernation. Feel better!

Heidi V said...

Good Luck on the Read-A-Thon!

jehara said...

i am like you in staying in pajamas as much as possible and dying my natural ash blonde hair darker colors. :)