Monday, January 04, 2010

I sometimes blog about films I see in the cinema and I hope to do more of this in 2010. Over the last 2 years I have seen 49 films in the cinema which isn't bad! I hope to blog more about computer games (as I finally finsh them...) and anime series I watch in 2010. It's going to be a busy year... Watch this space :)

Films Watched at the Cinema 2009

1. Defiance
2. Inkheart
3. Twilight
4. Slumdog Millionaire
5. Role Models
6. The Wrestler
7. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
8. Doubt
9. Confessions of a Shopaholic
10. The Secret of Moonacre
11. Vicky Cristina Barcelona
12. He's Just Not That Into You
13. Gran Torino
14. Monsters Vs Aliens 3D
15. XMen Origins: Wolverine
16. Angels and Demons
17. Coraline 3D
18. Blood the Last Vampire
19. Year One
20. Sunshine Cleaning
21. The Hangover
22. My Sisters Keeper
23. Julie and Julia
24. Adventureland
25. (500) Days of Summer
26. Cirque du Freak: The Vampires Assistant
27. Jennifer's Body
28. Men Who Stare at Goats
29. A Serious Man
30. Twilight: New Moon

Films Watched at the Cinema 2008

1. Sweeny Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
2. Jumper
3. Juno
4. Definitely Maybe
5. The Spiderwick Chronicles
6. The Other Boleyn Girl
7. Ironman
8. Persepolis
9. Sex and the City
10. Hancock
11. Kung Fu Panda
12. Wanted
13. Batman: The Dark Knight
14. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
15. Get Smart
16. Tropic Thunder
17. City of Ember
18. Ghost Town
19. Burn After Reading

3 comments:

thekoolaidmom said...

How do you remember which ones you watched in the theater this long after?

I think we went to about half of your one year for both of ours!

We saw Hancock, Spiderwick, and both Twilights from your list, plus the Harry Potter movies, and the Pirates movie (I think that was in 2008). Yes, we're lame... lol... but I have 3 kids to take with us, and it's cheaper to buy the DVD. I think we saw a couple others, but I forget their names now.

Rhinoa said...

Koolaidmum - I keep a list (I am anal like that!) so I have a record in a journal. It's where I keep a written list of the books I read too. I have a cinema pass for a particular cinema chain so I pay a monthly fee and then go to any cinema in the UK in the chain as many times as I like. As I travel a lot for work it works really well and I have a list of the cinemas and their addresses on my work laptop.

Alice Teh said...

I've started listing the movies I watched for 2010.

"Cirque du Freak: The Vampires Assistant" is only released this year in Malaysian cinemas.