Friday, October 02, 2009

September Summary


Quite a good month for compelting challenges. I finished the 999 Challenge in time for the early finish deadline of 9/9/09. I also wrapped up The Dream King Challenge by reading some Neil Gaiman and the Cozy Mysteries Challenge. I still have quite a few ongoing but I Haven't yet had to pull out of any although I do feel that I am still reading less due to cute things like Eris above with her tongue out! Hopefully I will stay on track until the end of the year. Oh and I signed up on librarything for the 1010 Challenge for next year. I will post about it nearer the end of this year.

Books Read = 14, Total = 142
Pages Read = 3,697, Total = 31,799

Manga Challenge : 3/6 plus 8 alternatives
Scott Westerfeld Mini Challenge : 1/3
Arthurian Challenge II : 1/6 (read 6-8 books)
What's in a Name Challenge II : 4/6
Challenge with Nymeth : 1/5
Challenge with Mariel : 0/5
The Dream King Challenge : 3/3 plus 1 film (Coraline) COMPLETED
999 Challenge : 81/81COMPLETED
Graphic Novel Challenge II : 10/12
Guardian Challenge : 42/50
Vampire Challenge : 1/2
666 Reading Challenge : 13/36
Cozy Murders Challenge : 6/6 COMPLETED
GLBT Challenge : 3/6
Sookie Stackhouse Challenge : 0/9
LJ Smith Challenge : 0/6
RIP Challenge : 2/4

4 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Well done, Rhinoa! You are a super reader!

Amanda said...

Congrats on completing so many challenges.

libritouches said...

Congratulations on finishing those challenges! (And you look well under way to finishing a few others too!)

Kailana said...

Congrats on a successful month!