Saturday, October 31, 2009

RIP IV Challenge Wrap Up



The annual RIP Challenge is now nearly over and I am all completed. Carl posed a series of Perils and I went for the First option which was to read 4 books from the following topics : Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Horror and Supernatural. The challenge ran from 1/9/09 until 31/10/09. I decided to mix up the types of books I read so I choose an urban fantasy, a manga, a graphic novel and an audiobook.

The four books I read with links to their reviews were :

1. The Little Stranger - Sarah Waters
4. Bizenghast v6 - M Alice LeGrow


I also read a few other books during the two months and am still putting up my reviews :
  • Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
  • Claimed by Shadow - Karen Chance
  • Embrace the Night - Karen Chance
  • Kith - Holly Black & Ted Naifeh
  • Season of Mists - Neil Gaiman

All of the reviews can be found at the dedicated reivew site here.


5 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

I did the same challenge but only read 2. I just posted my update as well. I love Sarah Waters. she is one of my favorites. I loved The LIttle Stranger.

Kailana said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge!

Melody said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge, Rhinoa!

gautami tripathy said...

Congrats on Finishing RIP IV!


RIP IV Wrap-up

Darla D said...

I just started Kith tonight - good so far! I'll be looking forward to reading your review.