Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon : End of Hour 6



Currently Reading : The Rest Falls Away - Colleen Gleason
Books Completed : 0
Pages Read : 270
Time Spent Reading : 4 hrs 20 mins
Time Spent on Computer etc : 1 hour mins
Time spent on cat related distractions : 40mins

More cat disctrations as I now have 3 cats on my sofa (just Morgaine is mising). Below is a picture of me with Loki and Eris and still trying in vain to read... Loki is the one under my chin and Eris is at the bottom of the photo. Not in the shot is Merlin who was sleeping on my feet at the time.
I have nearly finished my first book now and am off to make dinner (it's just after 7pm here in the UK). After The Rest Falls Away I think I will switch to reading a manga before my next full length novel.

3 comments:

jehara said...

your kitties are so cute!
you are making some great reading progress. look forward to our manga read. :)

alitareads said...

Happy Read-a-Thon day! Looks like you have some company! Can you believe we're already a quarter done? Have fun today and enjoy the wonderful books you have lined up :)

Eva said...

You're over a quarter of the way through-I hope you're still enjoying yourself! Keep it up! :D

That pic w/ your cat is SO cute!