Sunday, October 25, 2009



Currently Reading : Rises the Night - Colleen Gleason
Books Completed :
Pages Read : 1184
Time Spent Reading : 12 hrs 45 mins
Time Spent on Computer etc : 3 hour 45 mins
Time spent on cat related distractions : 2 hour 10 mins
Time Spent Sleeping : 5 hours 20 mins

End of Event Meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? - I went to bed from hours 14 - 18 and a bit as I was so tired and had a stomach upset.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? - I really enjoyed reading some more manga and the Gardella Vampire books were great. Fast paced and easy reads.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? - No it is great as it is.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? - Having even more participants was great, it meant more people stopping by and cheering you on.
5. How many books did you read? - 5 in total, I just managed to hit my target although I do feel I got a lot less reading done this time around.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Rises the Night - Colleen Gleason
The Rest Falls Away - Colleen Gleason
Bizenghast v6 - M Alice LeGrow
The Tarot Cafe v1 - Sang-Sun Park
Kingdom Hears v1 - Shiro Amano
7. Which book did you enjoy most? - A toss up between Rises the Night and The Tarot Cafe.
8. Which did you enjoy least? - I enjoyed them all but possibly Kingdom Hearts just because I knew the story from playing the computer game.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? - N/A
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? -Yes I am sure I will be participating in more. I would like to be a reader again and hopefully run a mini challenge next time.

7 comments:

Eva said...

Congrats on all your reading! Several readers went with The Tarot Cafe, and now I really want to try it out. :)

3M said...

Great job! I wanted to get to 13 hours this time, but my body forced me to sleep the last few hours, so I just had over 11.

tanabata said...

Congratulations on a successful read-a-thon!
And speaking of manga, I've recently started reading Vampire Knight on my iPhone and have read vol. 1 so far. I can't remember now if you've read that one. It's pretty fun, I'm looking forward to vol. 2.

Shannon said...

Wow!! You did great!!! Congrats!!! You made it!!!

Alice Teh said...

Congratulations for a job well done!

Marg said...

Congrats on your readathon achievements

Amanda said...

Great job! Five books!! I've been wanting to read Colleen Gleason. Sigh. My TBR list is way too long :)