Sunday, October 25, 2009



Currently Reading : Rises the Night - Colleen Gleason
Books Completed : 4
Pages Read : 1137
Time Spent Reading : 12 hrs
Time Spent on Computer etc : 3 hour 35 mins
Time spent on cat related distractions : 2 hour 05 mins
Time Spent Sleeping : 5 hours 20 mins

Over the last 3 hours I have spent some time with the cats/kittens and done some laundry. I took a break from Rises the Night to read Kingdom Hearts v1, a manga based on the game of the same name. It made me really want to play the game again and I must finish Kingdom Hearts II and Chain of Memories so I can play the new one. Off to hopefully finish Rises the Night before the last hour ends.

4 comments:

katrina said...

Well done on completing, you were great

Amanda said...

Excellent job, Rhinoa!

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Awesome job!

Jodie said...

12 hours is so good! Congratulations :)