Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon: End of Hour 2


Currently Reading : The Rest Falls Away - Colleen Gleason
Books Completed : 0
Pages Read : 110
Time Spent Reading : 1 hour 50 mins
Time spent on cat related distractions : 10mins

As you can see Eris is reading along with me this time. Apologies for the terrible shot of me, but isn't she adorable ^_^

Mini Challenge #1

Where are you reading from today? - My sofa! I live in South London, England
3 facts about me … - I just had a fringe cut and I love it, I am now the proud owner of 4 cats/kieens who outnumber me and my husband (he now ranks 5th in my affections), my favourite colour is purple and I have gone so far as to buy a car just because she is purple (yes she).
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? - I have 5 planned plus some extras if I have time
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? - Yes I want to finish the RIP challenge and I plan on doing a synchronised read with Jehara where we read the same book at the same time. We are starting to read at hour 12.
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? - Yes, read graphic novels and manga in the later hours when your concentration is not so good. They are easy to read and the pictures help you stay focused.

6 comments:

karinlibrarian said...

I absolutely loved the picture! I wish my cat was more friendly. He acts like he doing you a favor if he lets you pet him for a little bit. Anyway, have fun today and get some great reading done today.
Karin

Amanda said...

You're doing well - keep up the great work! Love the picture.

millymarie said...

Awww cute picture. Just starting to get into graphic novels haven't read any manga. Keep it up your doing great! Happy reading!

Aarti said...

I'm sure you'll do great, Rhinoa. Best wishes!

Trisha said...

Cat related distractions?!? :) Happy Reading!

jehara said...

love the picture! i also like your dark hair color. it looks great. is that new? is that the first colleen gleason? i have been meaning to check her out forever.