Sunday, October 25, 2009



Currently Reading : Rises the Night - Colleen Gleason
Books Completed : 3
Pages Read : 820
Time Spent Reading : 9 hrs
Time Spent on Computer etc : 3 hour 05 mins
Time spent on cat related distractions : 1 hour 35 mins
Time Spent Sleeping : 5 hours 20 mins

I'm back as promised! I still have an upset tummy which is very annoying, but at least I am up and reading again. I have just fed the cats which should keep them distracted for a little while at least and my husband is still in bed sleeping (it's now just after 7am here now that the clocks have gone back). I wanted to finish 5 books ideally, but it looks like I may just have time for 4 now :(

7 comments:

Dana said...

sorry you aren't feeling well. HOpe you feel better and get some more reading done!

Memory said...

:( I hope you feel better soon. And four books is still great!

Amanda said...

Welcome back, and i hope your stomach feels better soon.

Bybee said...

Oh no...I feel your pain about the stomach issues.

Jen said...

Hope you're feeling better. Looks like you've done great in the read-a-thon! Happy Reading!

tanabata said...

Sorry to hear about your upset tummy! Loved all the kitty pics, and I know what you mean about them being distractions you don't mind. :)
Hang in there for the last hour!

Alice Teh said...

Sorry to hear about your upset tummy but you're doing very well! 3 books! Wow...