Sunday, October 25, 2009
Currently Reading : Rises the Night - Colleen Gleason
Books Completed : 3
Pages Read : 801
Time Spent Reading : 8 hrs 40 mins
Time Spent on Computer etc : 2 hour 45 mins
Time spent on cat related distractions : 1 hour 35 mins
I finished another book and am back to reading Rises the Night. My husband came home from a day at the anime and manga expo in London with stories and a couple of awesome gifts for me which held up my reading. My tummy is still sort so I am going to go to bed. I am aiming to be up again in a few hours to continue reading and hopefully feeling better. Sorry guys, sleep beckons for now...
1. What are you reading right now? - Rises the Night by Colleen Gleason
2. How many books have you read so far? - 3 compelted
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? - To finishing Rises the Night as I really enjoyed the first book in the series, The Rest Falls Away, that I read to kick off the read-a-thon.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? - Yes I sent my husand out of the hose for most of it!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? - Cat related and Alex getting home. I sent him to bed not too long after he got home! The cats are slightly more of a distraction, but they are so cute I don't mind one bit ^_^
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? - No this year and the past 2 have been great.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? - Try not to get a tummy upset?
9. Are you getting tired yet? - Yes and am off to bed in a minute.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? - I still think reading manga and graphic novels is great for breaking up longer novels and for when you start getting tired.