Saturday, October 24, 2009



Currently Reading : Rises the Night - Colleen Gleason
Books Completed : 2
Pages Read : 583
Time Spent Reading : 7 hrs 20 mins
Time Spent on Computer etc : 2 hour 15 mins
Time spent on cat related distractions : 1 hour 25 mins

I haven't got too much reading done since the last update. I spent a while with the cats and I have a bit of a tummy upset. The hour will be spent reading The Tarot Cafe v1 in tandem with Jehara which should be interesting. We are going to put up a buddy review in a day or two hopefully. After that I may have to go to bed for a while if I am not feeling any better :(

Oh and I almost forgot, I did Nymeth's mini challenge and read some of No Rest for the Wicked, an online comic which I hadm't heard of before. I really liked it, it's fairy tale based and the artwork is gothic and really similar to Bizenghast which is a manga series (conincidentally I just finished volume 6 of it). I will definitely be going through Nymeth's other links if they are all as enjoyable as this one.

3 comments:

Eva said...

I'm popping by again to offer some more cheering! Give me an R! Give me an E! Give me an A! Give me a D! What does that spell?! Read! Read! Read!

Wasn't Nymeth's mini-challenge fun?!

Nymeth said...

Not surprised you enjoyed No Rest for the Wicked, as it's right up your alley :D And yes, I need to read Bizenghast!!

Michelle said...

Way to hang in there! Halfway through - keep it up!