Friday, October 09, 2009

I'm back from yet another week away with work and it's time to sign up for the Read-A-Thon on Saturday 24th October and Sunday 25th October. I will need to work out the time differences and I already have a stash of books set aside for it. If you haven't signed up yet as a Reader or Cheerleader go here. The dedicated blog is here.

I have also decided to get in shape and do some toning. I don't want to lose a lot of weight, just one dress size, but I am so unfit it's terrible. I saw this challenge today on various blogs now I am home and can finally catch up (sorry for repeated absences, I haven't forgotten you I promise). This is the perfect motication and excuse to get myself into good habbits. The full details of the challenge are here but basically you have to excerise the equivalent of 100 miles whether it be running, walking or other types of workout.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

This is the perfect motivation for me, too! Hopefully it'll make me accountable for myself...

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Good luck on both!

Alice Teh said...

Good luck on both! I'm participating in the fitness challenge. Let's cheer each other to fitness! :D