Sunday, September 06, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update as I haven't posted for a little while. I am still here and actually finished a book today so I will try and get some reviews up soon. I still have whiplash and it's actually getting worse so I went back to the doctors. I also have a rubbish head cold so feeling very sorry for myself. I did go to a music festival last weekend (I took care of myself and stayed in a hotel rather than camp and was careful watching bands) which was awesome and I have been cheering myself up with all 4 monsters.

Some new pictures of the littlest ones:

Sleepy kitties. Eris is on the left and Loki is on the right. I can finally tell them apart properly now!

Not a very good picture of me but proving that the kitties love me the best and not my husband! Loki is on the last and Eris on the right. I have decided to be fair and love whichever cat or cats are currently sat on me the most!!! Loki is growing quite fast and is definitely the bigger of the kitties meaning Eris is the smallest in our family bless her. Morgaine has been bumped to smallest big cat and Merlin dwarfs everyone and is terrified of them all anyway. He did sleep with the kitties today for the first time and give Loki a wash (Loki adores him despite Merlins reservations). When Merlin licked him I think Loki thought he was his mum as he tried to suckle off him bless. Merlin was not too impressed by this development and soon ran off, but I do think the kitty integration process is moving on nicely.

Morgaine remains mostly grumpy and unimpressed, but is not hissing at the kittens unless they actually try and attack her tail which is definitely progress. I knew she would take longer as she is top cat and runs our little household. Hopefully in time as the kitties so like her...

13 comments:

Hazra said...

Oh God! Take care. Sending you my best wishes and I hope you feel better soon.

DesLily said...

oh goodness... i hope the doctor gave you someting for the whiplash and they it doesn't get worse yet!

the babies are adoreable!

Amanda said...

Cute kitties!

Oh I hope you get your whiplash and stuff fixed up. Spine pain is horrible. :(

libritouches said...

Eep! You just focus on getting better! *sends well-wishes*

(And those kittens are gorgeous. Merlin sounds like our Shiroi. Easily the biggest of them all, but a huge fraidycat. Bless 'em.)

Melody said...

I hope you feel better soon!!
Your kitties are adorable! :)

sharonluvscats said...

awh what adorable kitties!

Alice Teh said...

Feel better soon! I want monsters like yours!

jehara said...

the kitties are so adorable and tiny! and what tall, pointy ears they have!

i hope you recover soon!

Nymeth said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling better :( The rest of your post really made me smile, though :D It does sound like the integration process is going nicely. And they're so adorable <3

Darla D said...

I'm sorry you're not recovering quickly - that stinks. It is good that you those cute kitties to cheer you up, though! Hope you feel better soon.

Susan said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon. It can awful, whiplash, so be careful and look after yourself - let your body heal (I know, easier said than done!). It sounds like the kitties are helping you relax, and I can just see them all adjusting to each other! lovely cat family, Rhinoa!

Kim L said...

Get better soon! Colds are no fun, and having that and whiplash on top is even worse. At least the kitties can keep you company :-)

Iliana said...

Whiplash and now a cold too. What a pain. Hope you are feeling better and sending some healing vibes your way!