Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Dream King Challenge had different levels of participation and I choose to read 3 books by Gaiman throughout 2009 as well as watch one of his films or tv series. I decided to go for only 3 as I have read most of his books and graphic novels already. The challenge blog is here which has all the participants reviews. The books I read with links to reviews are below:

1. The Sandman v3: Dream Country - Graphic Novel
2. Blueberry Girl - Children's Book
3. Good Omens - Adult Fiction with Terry Pratchett
Movie = Coraline 3D

This was a really fun challenge and I think besides Fragile Things, Odd and the Frost Giants and a couple more Sandman graphic novels I am pretty much up to date with Neil Gaiman. He needs to write some more soon!

2 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Congratulations on the completion!

Nymeth said...

Congratulations on finishing! I'm merrily on my way to failing it myself - how sad is that? A challenge devoted to my favourite writer for pity's sake!