Sunday, August 09, 2009

Mystery Read-A-Thon

So the Mystery Read-A-Thon is running for 12 hours again. Full details are found at the blog here but things have changed a little this time around. You can read for 12 hours either in one chunk or straight at any time over the weekend. I was planning on splitting it up between yesterday and today but I had other committments (a sten do -stag and hen combined party - and my library reading group), so am doing it all today. I plan on starting in a few minutes which will be at 9am in the UK.

I have two books lined up:

Three Bedrooms, One Corpse - Charlaine Harris
Grave Peril - Jim Butcher

I am hoping to finish both if possible and am now off to begin reading... I will check back periodically for updates.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Last giveaway opportunity for Mystery Read-A-Thon!