Saturday, August 01, 2009

July Summary

I am still doing ok with my reading and have been slowly catching up on my reviews, but am still 8 behind. Maybe I should read slower until I am back on track... I hope to finish the 999 Challenge next month is possible and then really get stuck in to all theother reading challenges I have signed up for. I will definitely do less next year.

Books Read = 18, Total = 118
Pages Read = 4,343, Total = 25, 462

Manga Challenge : 3/6 plus 8 alternatives
Scott Westerfeld Mini Challenge : 0/3
Arthurian Challenge II : 1/6 (read 6-8 books)
What's in a Name Challenge II : 3/6
Challenge with Nymeth : 1/5
Challenge with Mariel : 0/5
The Dream King Challenge : 2/3 plus 1 film (Coraline)
999 Challenge : 72/81
Graphic Novel Challenge II : 4/12
Guardian Challenge : 42/50
Vampire Challenge : 1/2
666 Reading Challenge : 4/3
Cozy Murders Challenge : 4/6
GLBT Challenge : 1/6
Sookie Stackhouse Challenge : 0/9

3 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! You're on a roll. You're already over 100 for the year, and I'm hoping to read that number by the end of the year. I read 8 last month and will post my list next week.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Alice Teh said...

WOW! Rhinoa, you did a marvellous job with your July reading!

Happy reading in August! :D

Melody said...

I'm in awe, Rhinoa!
Let's hope August will be a better reading month for all of us!