Thursday, July 02, 2009

June Summary

This month has been much better for reading. I have been getting a lot of time at the weekends to catch up although I think this will change this month. My only problem now is that I am quite behind on reviews. When I go away with work I don't have a chance to get any done, I am going to have to be disciplined and schedule some I think so they are not all posted at the same time and that way I can do them when I am at home. At the moment I am 11 reviews behind which is the most I have ever been.

Books Read = 19, Total = 100
Pages Read = 4,476, Total = 21,321

Manga Challenge : 3/6 plus 8 alternatives
Scott Westerfeld Mini Challenge : 0/3
Arthurian Challenge II : 1/6 (read 6-8 books)
What's in a Name Challenge II : 3/6
Challenge with Nymeth : 1/5
Challenge with Mariel : 0/5
The Dream King Challenge : 2/3 plus 1 film (Coraline)
999 Challenge : 59/81
Graphic Novel Challenge II : 2/12
Guardian Challenge : 42/50
Opon upon a Time Challenge : 5/5 COMPLETED
Vampire Challenge : 0/2
666 Reading Challenge : 4/3
6Cozy Murders Challenge : 3/6
GLBT Challenge : 0/6 Starts July
Sookie Stackhouse Challenge : 0/9 Starts July

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I hit 100 this month, too.

When I finish a book, I'm very OCD about finishing the review before picking up any other book. If I don't, then I know I won't write it for a long time, if ever. Sometiems I don't post the reviews right away, but as long as they're written and in my drafts section, I feel okay.

Alice Teh said...

19 books! I salute you! Well done. :D

Nymeth said...

Scheduling reviews really comes in handy! That's how I've been coping over the past few months...I write them on weekends and post them throughout the week. Good luck catching up!

jehara said...

i'm behind in my reviews too. kudos for reaching a 100 books already!