Wednesday, June 03, 2009

May Summary

So this has been my worst month for reading so far this year. In my defence I have been travelling and driving a lot for work as well as going away for my wedding anniversary. The travelling will not be easing up any time soon and I am currently away this time in Scotland for a few days. I am also behind on my reviews by 5 books now which is rubbish. I will try and catch up over the weekend.

Books Read = 11, Total = 81
Pages Read = 3,470, Total = 16,846

Manga Challenge : 2/6 plus 8 alternatives
Scott Westerfeld Mini Challenge : 0/3
Arthurian Challenge II : 1/6 (read 6-8 books)
What's in a Name Challenge II : 3/6
Challenge with Nymeth : 1/5
Challenge with Mariel : 0/5
The Dream King Challenge : 1/3
999 Challenge : 48/81
Graphic Novel Challenge II : 0/12
Guardian Challenge : 42/50
Opon upon a Time Challenge : 4/5
Vampire Challenge : 0/2
666 Reading Challenge : 2/36
Cozy Murders Challenge : 2/6
GLBT Challenge : 0/6 Starts July

5 comments:

Kailana said...

I had my slowest reading month, too, and I don't have any fancy excuses! I think you did fine!

Nicola said...

You made it over ten! That's something. This was my worst month for reading too. My excuse is I was away visiting my dad but I just watched more TV instead of reading!

Alice Teh said...

I still think that's a great reading month! You did great. I only managed 9, I think... Have a great weekend!

Nymeth said...

Still not bad at all, especially considering how busy you've been!

jehara said...

you are a fast reader! i consider it a good month if i've hit ten. lol :) your overall total is awesome too. 81 books and it's only the middle of the year!