Sunday, May 24, 2009


Rating : 4.0/5
Number of Pages : 192
Series : #3 Return to Labyrinth
Format : Manga
Reason for Reading : 999 Challenge, alternative for the Manga Challenge, to continue with the series

We return to the Goblin Kingdom for the third installment following Toby (the baby from the film) who is now a teenager and is to take over ruling as Goblin King. Many secrets are revealed in this installment including the mystery of Moppet who hides her face beneath her Goblin mask. We also learn why Sarah gave up on acting as well as more about the mysterious Mizumi who was promised the throne by Jareth before he disappeared. There is also the Pathfinder who created the Labyrinth and who Toby must find in order to be crowned King.

I don't want to say too much more as it will spoil the story. I loved it though. The artwork was stunning as usual and a lot of the threads of the plot came together in this installment and I am really looking forward to reading the next one which I think is sadly the last in the series. It was a long wait for this to come out and at the back it says the next and final volume will be another wait. I will try my best to be patient, but don't count on it...

2 comments:

Kailana said...

I really want to read this series! I must get to it one of these days. Too bad the library didn't have it or I would have read it by now!

Ladytink_534 said...

I still just love the idea of this manga. I hope my library will get it in one day.