Tuesday, May 05, 2009

April Summary


Firstly my kitties are back and recovering nicely. The first day they were very groggy from the anaesthetic and Morgaine had a terrible dry cough/burp/wretching which she got over yesterday. They are both taking antibiotics for a couple more days and Merlin has an extra tablet which is fun trying to get him to take it...

So a little late but below is my April summary. I finished the Book Awards II Challenge and have made a good start on the Once Upon a Time III Challenge and have finally read my first book set by Nymeth.

Books Read = 17, Total = 70
Pages Read = 4639, Total = 13,376

Manga Challenge : 2/6 plus 8 alternatives
Scott Westerfeld Mini Challenge : 0/3
Arthurian Challenge II : 0/6 (read 6-8 books)
Book Awards Reading Challenge II : 10/10 COMPLETED
What's in a Name Challenge II : 3/6
Challenge with Nymeth : 1/5
Challenge with Mariel : 0/5
The Dream King Challenge : 1/3
999 Challenge : 41/81
Graphic Novel Challenge II : 0/12
Guardian Challenge : 40/50
Opon upon a Time Challenge : 3/5
Vampire Challenge : 0/2
666 Reading Challenge : 2/36
Cozy Murders Challenge : 1/6

9 comments:

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

WOW, you did so well this month.

Melody said...

I'm glad your kitties are back! You sure must have missed them a lot! :)

Nymeth said...

Aww, such a sweet picture! I'm very glad they're okay. Getting cats to take meds is always an adventure!

PS: I finished The Witches yesterday. So awesome :D

Kim L said...

Glad your kitties are feeling better! Sick pets are NO FUN. I bet it is really nice to have them back.

Anna said...

Great month! Hope May is as good to you.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

jehara said...

glad your kitties are back. :)

you have read so many books already this year. i don't know how you do it.

Alice Teh said...

Wow, you read so much!

I'm so glad your kitties are back!

libritouches said...

That looks like a great reading month.

I'm glad to hear that your kitties are back, and I certainly hope that they're feeling better now!

Darla D said...

Oh, I'm glad your kitties are doing well! That is always so worrisome. And congratulations on a productive reading month. :-)