Saturday, April 18, 2009

So I am doing the mini challenge over at Book Grazing.

"Look through the pile and take a picture of the cover you like the best, for whatever reason. It can be the prettiest, the oddest, the brightest..." - I choose Castle Waiting which has a lovely cover below.

"Flip the book over and look at the blurb (or look on the inside of the jacket). Now here's the fun, little kid part - recreate the blurb anyway you want."

As it is a book of fairy tales I look a picture of a fairy house that Mariel gave me that is currently living on my mantlepiece with a picture of a flower fairy behind it.

I think it matches the cover quite nicely with the fairy house/castle and the flowers.

15 comments:

Nymeth said...

A nice match indeed! I LOVE that fairy tale house.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nfmgirl said...

Adorable! I LOVE that little toadstool castle!

shelburns said...

What a great match!

Irish said...

I read Castle Waiting earlier this year. I enjoyed it. Really looking forward to Castle Waiting II collected edition. So much more I want to know about all the characters.

tanabata said...

Very cute! That definitely has the feel of the book's cover. Happy reading!

♔ jessica.marie said...

Wow that does match amazingly well!



I adore fairies because they are soooo tiny lol ;)

Oh and the two deleted comments were from me, I was signed in under the wrong name.... that's the problem when you use two browsers at the same time!

Jodie said...

Hurray your blog came back. That's a cute entry, thanks for playing.

Reverie said...

that is super cute... lol

awww

alisonwonderland said...

nice job!

jehara said...

that's a great house! good job on the challenge. :)

Amanda said...

That is so adorable! Great job.

imbookingit said...

Very cool that you could match the feeling of the cover so well!

Enjoy your reading today.

Laura/@bookingit

mee said...

Your scene is adorable! Love all the elements! <3

mariel said...

:)