Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-A-Thon : End of Hour 5


Books read : 1
Pages Read : 42, Total 262
Time Spent Reading : 40 mins, Total 240 mins
Currently Reading : The Indigo King - James A Owen

I finished my first book and it was great, there was only one section of the plot that sadly didn't go anywhere. I will put up a full review after the read-a-thon has finished. Back to The Indigo King which is the third book by James A Owen in The Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica series which I love.

4 comments:

Debi said...

Wow...you've read about twice as many pages as I have so far! Glad you're enjoying your books so far...keep having fun!!!

Obsessed Reader said...

Wow! You finished a book already!! That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!!

Melissa said...

Great job!!! Keep up the good work :-)

Good luck and happy reading!

~Melissa @ Melissa's Bookshelf

Kailana said...

Yay, more books that I need to get around to reading sometime in this century! lol Happy reading!