Sunday, April 19, 2009

Books read : 5
Pages Read : 188, Total 1629
Time Spent Reading : 50 mins, Total 1045 mins
Currently Reading : Princess Ai Encounters - Various

I enjoyed Draem Angus a lot. The final story was really moving with his hand coming through the window at the end saying he had wanted to call her but didn't think he should *sniff*. I am now most of the way through Princess Ai Encounters which is a manga where Princess Ai meets different characters from other Tokyopop series drawn by different artists. It's a great way to discover new series and cool artwork.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I loved Dream Angus, too! You've done an awesome job on this read-a-thon!

Blodeuedd said...

Sounds fun :)

Almost at the end now :D Doing great

Marg said...

I really enjoyed Dream Angus when I read it a while ago!

You did really well for read-a-thon. Well done!