Sunday, April 19, 2009


Books read : 3
Pages Read : 80, Total 1231
Time Spent Reading : 60 mins, Total 850 mins
Currently Reading : Dingo - Charles de Lint

The last 4 hours have been really difficult. Twice I have drifted off for about an hour each time, but when I wake up I have been reading again and carrying on. I think I need to pace for a little bit to wake myself up properly and seriosuly change my reading position, no more lying down! The sun has come up here, it's now 8:0am and hopefully the tieedness will pass now I feel like it isn't the middle of the night anymore. I will hopefully finish Dingo in the next hour or two and then start something new.

7 comments:

Nymeth said...

Yeah, don't read in bed!! Walking is good. We're almost there now.

Eva said...

I thought the last four hours were pretty awful too! Fortunately, I FINALLY have my second wind.

Amanda said...

I think it helps when dawn comes. I've got about 3 or 3.5 hours until then though. Sigh. I'm glad you're making it!

Blodeuedd said...

Going strong I see :D
Keep up the good work :D

And dawn may just help, maybe your body thinks it has been asleep already ;)

katrina said...

Looks like you've read tons, good luck on making it through till 1. Breakfast woke me up nicely

Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings said...

You've done really well! Hang in there not much longer! I fell asleep as well, I was listening to an audio book so I reread the book copy when I woke up. Good luck!

N.Vasillis said...

You're doing great. We're almost there!