Friday, April 03, 2009

March Summary

My reading is slowing down since I started my job last month, but is still at a decent level. I am really looking forward to the read-a-thon this month and already starting to think about what I might read for it. I managed to just finish the Arthurian Challenge in time by reading the minimum 6 books rather than the 12 I set out to read. I still need to put up my review of The Once and Future King. I also finished my book for Nymeth's Try Something New Challenge. I am just waiting for my partner to finish hers so we can do our wrap up posts.

Books Read = 16, Total = 53
Pages Read = 4145, Total = 13,097
Manga Challenge : 1/6 plus 6 alternatives
Scott Westerfeld Mini Challenge : 0/3
Arthurian Challenge : 5/12 (6 minimum)
Book Awards Reading Challenge II : 9/10
What's in a Name Challenge II : 2/6
Challenge with Nymeth : 0/5
Challenge with Mariel : 0/5
The Dream King Challenge : 1/3
999 Challenge : 31/81
Graphic Novel Challenge II : 0/12
Guardian Challenge : 38/50
Opon a Time Challenge : 0/5
Try Something New Challenge : 1/1 Completed
Vampire Challenge : 0/2
666 Reading Challenge : 2/36

4 comments:

Nymeth said...

Stupid work, stealing one's reading time >:( But 16 is still great, you know! Especially if they were good ones.

Alice Teh said...

Well done, Rhinoa!

Ladytink_534 said...

You had a pretty good month, job notwithstanding! Congrats!!!

Melody said...

You've a great reading month, Rhinoa!

BTW, I've passed you an award! :)