Monday, April 06, 2009

Arthurian Challenge II

Yes I am all in for round two. See Becky's post here for full details of the challenge that runs from April 2009 - March 2010. In the post you can sign up and add reviews as you go along which keeps everything in one place which I like. I have tentatively signed up for 3-6 books from the list of options. I plan on carrying over the ones I didn't finish for the first round so my ideas are:

Isolde Series - Rosaline Miles (3 books)
Ladies of the Lake - John and Caitlin Matthews
Le Morte D'Arthur - Mallory

I may change and add books along the way, I am trying to be much more flexibile with my numerous challenges this year!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I'm going to do this one, too. I'll be putting up my post soon. I like your choices, and have some Rosaline Miles in mind, too.

Nymeth said...

I'm hoping to read the Isolde series too. It sounds so good.

Kailana said...

I am hoping to read a few books for this challenge, but I haven't really decided what yet. Something that catches my fancy along the way, I guess!

Penny (aka Yooperchick) said...

I'm doing this one too. Good luck on Le Morte D'Arthur! I blindly chose it for another challenge, and when the book bus finally delivered it, it was 900+ pages! EEEK! I'm working my way through it 50 pages at a time.