Tuesday, February 03, 2009



So I am joining one more challenge. It was inevitable really! I am joining the graphic novel challenge hosted here. There are 4 levels of participation:

Minor: Read 6
Major: Read 12
Masters: Read 18
Doctorate: Read 24

I haven't decided which one I will go for yet, I think I will just see how many I can fit in. I would like to go for Doctorate reading 24 on top ofthe 9 I aim to read for the 999 Challenge, but am committing to at least Major for now depending on how the year progresses. I am also not putting together an official challenge list, but here are some of the series I am likely to be reading in 2009:

  • Fables (read 1-4)
  • Jack of Fables (read 1)
  • Sandman (read 1-2)
  • Y the Last Man (read 1)
  • Whatever else takes my fancy!

I can't wait to get started...

7 comments:

Nymeth said...

I went a little crazy and decided to go for the Doctorate level. But I read 7 books in January alone, so it's going well! And plus Manga counts too, so I can overlap with your challenge.

Happy reading! Now that I'm up to date with Fables I'm thinking of starting Y The Last Man.

mariel said...

Happy reading! And enjoy the snow ;)

Alice Teh said...

You never fail to amaze me! Happy reading and good luck in the challenge!

Debi said...

I'm somehow thinking you'll make that Doctorate level easily!

Kailana said...

I only aimed to read 6, but I surpassed that in January alone! Provided I keep reading the Fables series and the library continues to have graphic novels I can read, I probably will reach doctorate...

jehara said...

that sounds like fun. i may have to follow you on that.

valentina said...

I'm going to join, probably the doctorate level. I'm so into graphic novels at the moment, I want to read them all!! the problem is 1) finding them 2) money...