Monday, February 09, 2009


Rating : 4.0/5
Number of Pages : 192
Series : #2 The Dreaming
Format : Manga
Reason for Reading : 999 Challenge, Manga Challenge alternative, to continue with the series

More from twin sisters Jeanie and Amber as things come to be much scarier at the school. After Millie is discovered the school stops it's regular functions and many of the students leave as well as the teachers. Jeanie and Amber stay and while Amber is ill sleeping all the time in bed, Jeanie becomes more curious about the school's history.

She spends time with remaining teacher Miss Anu and finds out that she went to the school when she was younger and her roomate also disappeared mysteriously. She has returned as a teacher so she can investigate the school and Vice Principle Mrs Skeener. She discovers her given name before she was married and the identity of the twins in her photo. The power goes off in the school, the road is flooded and the missing girls from the different ages appear in front of the school in the middle of the night.

Very sppoky, I read this in bed right before I went to sleep and it gave me nightmares oops! I loved the second installment and I am really looking forward to seeing how everything comes together in the final installment.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Glad to hear you're still enjoying this series. Your review of the first one sounded so good that I immediately looked it up on our library's website...they said it was there, but I went to get it and it wasn't. :( Hopefully next time.

Nymeth said...

lol, I see I'm not alone in my nightmare-inducing bedtime reading habits :P This sounds like such a great series.

tanabata said...

This series really does sound good. I added it to my wish list after reading your review of the first one, but I'm definitely going to have to try to get my hands on it.