Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blog Secret Santa

Sorry I am a little late posting this, I hace been away for most of Christmas. My secret santa gift arrived a few days before we went away and I was really excited to see what a thoughtful blogger had bought me. When I opened mypackage it was a set of penguin pencils. They are fact and fiction, word and image pencils with things like Great Expectations and Words and Deeds written on them. I look forward to choosing just the right notebook to use them in. The card was just signed Secret Santa so a big thank you to whoever got them for me.

There is a photo below (not great as taken on my phone) of them with Merlin looking on from the floor. Thanks also to Nymeth for hosting.


8 comments:

Literary Feline said...

How neat, Rhinoa! I hope you have a Happy New Year!

I still am using the cat bag you gave me last year. I take it to work with me every day full of my books. :-)

Chris said...

Those are great! I love 'em!

Melody said...

I love your gift, Rhinoa! And your cat is adorable! ;)

Bart's Bookshelf said...

Hi Rhinoa,

Glad you like them (if you can't guess by this comment, I was your secret santa) hope you find just the right notebook to use them in.

Bart
(Bart's Bookshelf)

Nymeth said...

Awww, look at Merlin's eyes :D I'm glad you're happy with your gift. I hope you had a nice Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Rhinoa said...

Bart - Thanks so much! They are a lovely gift, I hope you got something great as well.

Literary Feline - Glad you still make use of your gift from last year. You were very easy to buy for and I was very glad I got your name last year.

Alice Teh said...

Merlin is absolutely gorgeous there with the eyes that so stood out! Lovely present too!

Happy New Year!

valentina said...

I have the same pencils! I think they are awesome, I'm using Oscar Wilde's selected essays and poems now:)