Sunday, October 19, 2008


Pages Read: 140 Here, There be Dragons, 200 Huckleberry Finn, 240 Gloom Cookie v1, 224 Gloom Cookie v2
Total Pages Read : 804
Books Completed: 3
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 3 or 4 I think

I the last hour I managed to finish Gloom Cookie v2 by Serence Valentino. This time it was illustrated by John Gebbia. His artwork was good, but not quite as good as Ted's from the first volume with the exception of the first chapter in the collection which I adored. It's like a funky gothic soap opera and I really liked it. I have the remaining 3 volumes which I will not read today but definitely will soon. This was my final pick for the Graphic Novel Challenge also.

Back to Huckleberry Finn which I hope to finish in 2-3 hours and then possibly have a sleep.

3 comments:

Debi said...

OMGosh, look at all those pages you've put behind you already! Mighty impressive!

Nymeth said...

lol, funky gothic soap opera is a good description!

jehara said...

you are rocking it! i, too, like your description of gothic soap opera. very intriguing.