Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back again. I did try to have a cat nap but Morgaine kept waking me up so even more sleepy. May have to go for a couple of hours sleep as definitely flagging now and only read 20 more pages since my last update. I have started Stardust by Neil Gaiman and will see how much more of it I can get through in the 7 hours left.

Pages Read: 140 Here, There be Dragons, 281 Huckleberry Finn, 240 Gloom Cookie v1, 224 Gloom Cookie v2, 204 Dark Wraith of Shannara, 20 Stardust
Total Pages Read : 1109
Books Completed: 5
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 3 or 4 I think

6 comments:

Dewey said...

Aw, Morgaine should be nicer to you! Well, glad you're back with us for now, though.

C. B. James said...

1100+pages!!! Wow!

If you'd like to try something different, I have a short story challenge up at my blog.

http://www.readywhenyouarecb.blogspot.com/

I was late posting it so the deadline is not until the end of the read-a-thon.

Please stop by if you can.

Trish said...

I'm just going to say this and if offends...delete. Holy Shit! 1100 pages??? You are superwoman Rhinoa! :)

Nymeth said...

That really is an impressive number of pages!

valentina said...

did u really read Huck Finn during the readathon? what did u think?

jehara said...

yay for stardust!! good job on all your reading! :)