Saturday, October 18, 2008

Checking in at the end of the ninth hour.

Pages Read: 140 Here, There be Dragons, 171 Huckleberry Finn, 240 Gloom Cookie v1
Total Pages Read : 551
Books Completed: 2
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 2 or 3 I think

Alex took the photo below of me and Merlin reading Huckleberry Finn, appologies for the bluriness as it was on a mobile phone and then emailed to me. It's just after 10pm here now and I am doing ok, will read one more hour of Huck Finn and then move on to Gloom Cookie v2.



7 comments:

Chris said...

Are you reading upside down or is the picture sideways, lol? Very cute pic regardless!

Nise' said...

Great picture! I have not read Huck Finn in a few years! Read on!

jehara said...

that's a cute picture, looks like your kitty knows where the camera is haha. i can't believe it's already been ten hours already!

Nymeth said...

Awww, look at the two of you all nice and cosy :D

Trish said...

Even though it is blurred it is a great picture! Looks like Merlin is blissfully happy.

Madeleine said...

Hi rhinoa,

I am laying down and have my little dog in my arms just like you and your cat. It is 7:30 here and I still have the night to go through. Good luck to you

Dewey said...

Wow, that looks so cozy. Merlin is a cuddly one!