Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon : End of Hour 7


Pages Read: 140 Here, There be Dragons, 105 Huckleberry Finn, 240 Gloom Cookie v1
Total Pages Read : 485
Books Completed: 2
Mini-Challenges Participated In: 2 or 3 I think

I had a lovely spaghetti bolognaise for dinner which I made for me and Alex. I also managed to start and finish Gloom Cookie v1 by Serena Valentino. It is illustrated by Ted Naifeh who I recently came across as the ilustrator of Holly Black's new graphic novel Kin. Filled with gothic tales of love, loss, monsters and a carnival macabre. Great stuff, I can't wait to read volume 2 later on.

Back to Huck Finn for the next 3 hours I think...

5 comments:

Nymeth said...

I enjoyed Gloom Cookie too. Your dinner sounds delicious!

softdrink said...

Good job!

gautami tripathy said...

You are doing great! Keep it up!

SJ said...

Wow! You're doing great! Glad you had a nice dinner break.

Sunny
http://thatbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Icedream said...

I haven't gotten to read Gloom Cookie yet. I can see needed a break for something lighter after spending so much time with a classic. I love them but they take energy to read. You are doing great!
Icedream- your now I am hungry for Italian food cheerleader